Primary UltraBoard White DP features include:
- Ultra white poly coated Kraft paper bonded with polystyrene foam core board
- Ideal for digital printing, interior signage, photo mounting, exhibits, POP displays, painting, silk screening, photo mounting and vinyl application
- Designed specifically for use with digital flatbed printers
- Bright facers provide exceptional image quality
- Can be cut by hand, saw, or razor cutters
- Exceptional results using the i-cut® GrapicsRouter™ with die-cutting blades
- Available in white and white/black/white color combinations
- Standard sheet sizes are 48” x 96” and 60” x 120”
- Standard sheet thickness is 3/16”, ½”, ¾” and 1”
Available as Trimmed and Untrimmed Foam Core Panels
UltraBoard White DP panels are available either trimmed or untrimmed.
Trimmed Foam Core Boards
Foam core boards are pre-trimmed to available sizes. Foam core and facer panel are trimmed to an clean, smooth and even edge on all sides.
|Panel Thickness||Pieces Per Carton|
|Single Panel Weights|
|Panel Thickness||Weight in Pounds|
Untrimmed Foam Core Boards
Untrimmed foam core boards are slightly oversized from standard available sizes. Foam core or facer panel may extend out beyond the other on one or more board edges. Untrimmed panels are packaged on skids consisting of full size foam core sheets stacked 40 inches high.