Primary UltraBoard Classic features include:
- Favored Durability for Interior Permanent Displays and Signs
- Foam Board Thicknesses Ranging from 3/16” – 3”
- Warp and Moisture Resistant, High Impact, Litho-grade Polystyrene Foam Board Facers
- Black, White and Zebra Foam Core & Facer Panel Color Combinations
- Standard Sheet Sizes of 48″ x 96″, 60″ x 96″, 50″ x 100″ and 60″ x 120″
- Custom Color Match Facer Panels Available
- Available in trimmed or untrimmed foam core panels
- Custom Cut and Custom Run Sizes
- Cut with Circular Saw, Router, i-Cut, Scroll Saw, Hand-cut or Die-cut
- Ideal for Screen Printing, Digital Printing, Painting, Photo Mounting, Vinyl Application, Signage, POP Displays and Routed Letters
- Advanced Adhesive Permanent Bond Technology Insuring Flatness and Rigidity
Available as Trimmed and Untrimmed Foam Core Panels
UltraBoard Classic panels are available either trimmed or untrimmed.
Trimmed Foam Core Boards
Foam core boards are pre-trimmed to available sizes. Foam core and facer panel are trimmed to an clean, smooth and even edge on all sides.
|Panel Thickness||Pieces Per Carton|
|Single Panel Weights|
|Panel Thickness||Weight in Pounds|
Untrimmed Foam Core Boards
Untrimmed foam core boards are slightly oversized from standard available sizes. Foam core or facer panel may extend out beyond the other on one or more board edges. Untrimmed panels are packaged on skids consisting of full size foam core sheets stacked 40 inches high.
Looking for foam core boards for mounting applications?
Check out UltraBoard Classic Peel N’ Stick, featuring an additional high-tack adhesive with removable liner.