Primary UltraBoard Plus features include:
• 1/4” to 3″ thick foam core boards with 1mm expanded PVC facers
• Ideal surface for painting, silk screening, signage, photo mounting, exhibits, POP displays, routed letters and vinyl applications
• Cost effective alternative to aluminum
• Endless shaping capabilities
• One of the most durable foam core boards available
• Similar properties as wood – use a circular saw, router, band or scroll saw
• Easily anchored using adhesives or washers & screws
• Available in white, black and zebra color combinations
• Manufactured in a standard sheet size of 48″ x 96″
• Custom cut orders available
Available as Trimmed and Untrimmed Foam Core Panels
UltraBoard Plus panels are available either trimmed or untrimmed.
Trimmed Foam Core Boards
Foam core boards are pre-trimmed to available sizes. Foam core and facer panel are trimmed to an clean, smooth and even edge on all sides.
|Panel Thickness||Pieces Per Carton|
|Single Panel Weight|
|Panel Thickness||Weight in Pounds|
Untrimmed Foam Core Boards
Untrimmed foam core boards are slightly oversized from standard available sizes. Foam core or facer panel may extend out beyond the other on one or more board edges. Untrimmed panels are packaged on skids consisting of full size foam core sheets stacked 40 inches high.